We look forward to meeting you
We look forward to meeting you!
We always accept resumes, however at this time we are fully staffed.
We are seeking a fun, friendly, self-motivated, energetic, reliable team-player with excellent people skills who is looking for a career, not just a paycheck. Previous ophthalmology experience is not required – we will teach you what you need to know. Two years of veterinary technician experience is required.
· Some reception
· Obtaining patient history and client education
· Assisting with exams
· Preparation of prescriptions
· Preparation of patients for surgery
· Anesthetic induction, monitoring and recovery
· Ability to work well with other team members and great client communication skills are a must
Animal Eye Specialists offers a great benefit package:
· Competitive pay
· Paid holidays
· Sick time
· Scrub allowance
· Health insurance
· Paid vacation time
· CE opportunities, etc.
· Great hours (Monday through Friday work week, no weekends)
Clinic open 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday, but must also be available to rotate call after hours (evenings, weekends and holidays.
For consideration please email resume and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes received without references will not be considered.